Solar Impulse 2 completes journey across US, landed in New York City.Solar Impulse 2 left Abu Dhabi in March 2015 and it was ground in San Franscisco.
Till now Solar Impulse 2 has completed 14 leg since 2015. Due to battery damage delay caused, it is not the fastest moving around but more greener which is very important point to consider.
Solar Impulse 2 next leg will be flying across Atlantic keeping desiting Norther Africa or South of Europe.
Solar Impulse 2 Overall Journey Till Date
- Flight 1: Abu Dhabi to Muscat
- Flight 2: Muscat to Ahmedabad
- Flight 3: Ahmedabad to Varanasi
- Flight 4: Varanasi to Mandalay
- Flight 5: Mandalay to Chongqing
- Flight 6: Chongqing to Nanjing
- Flight 7: Nanjing to Nagoya
- Flight 8: Nagoya to Hawaii
- Flight 9: Hawaii to San Francisco
- Flight 10: San Francisco to Phoenix
- Flight 11: Phoenix to Tulsa
- Flight 12: Tulsa to Dayton
- Flight 13: Dayton to Lehigh Valley
- Flight 14: Lehigh Valley to New York